RC Simulation 20 Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing action, indie and racing game.
RC Simulation 20 PC Game 2018 Overview
RC Simulation 2.0 is a fun radio controlled vehicle simulation. Developed to give users the thrill of today’s High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Boats, Planes and Quadcopters on any of the user created track/maps/venues. Fly some quadcopters, Pilot an RC Jet Liner or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless with RC Simulation 2.0!
You can use ANY Controller you want with RCSIM. Keyboard, XBOX360 for PC, PS3, Steam Controllers etc. Though most prefer using a real RC Transmitter via USB-PC (Not available for Linux or Mac as of 11.15.2017) adapter. These are readily available for todays real rc transmitters. This is the best way to drive RC SIM 2.0. You will not only have the most control on these super fast machines but will gain the most from practicing with the same remote as you use in real life. Adapters for almost all of today’s RC transmitters can be found with a simple google search. Just google “transmitter to USB” or “USB RC Transmitter adapter”.
Features of RC Simulation 20
Following are the main features of RC Simulation 20 that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- 26 default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Crawlers, Boats, Quadcopters and Planes etc)
- Simple in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
- Over 250 + Workshop tracks to download and enjoy!
- In game Vehicle Paint Booth with over 100+ different Brushes and Decals to create any unique paint livery you would like.
- Single player or up to 10 vehicle Multiplayer
- 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode, Driverstand, Onboard, Follow, Rotate and Blimp Cams
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements of RC Simulation 20
Before you start RC Simulation 20 Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
- RAM: 8GB
- Setup Size: 879.4MB
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB
RC Simulation 20 Free Download
Click on the below button to start RC Simulation 20. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
Before Installing You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video