Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball Solo Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing simulation game.
Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball Solo PC Game 2018 Overview
Once you start playing Star Wars™ Pinball: Solo, you’re in this life for good. This pack includes three exciting tables inspired by the blockbuster film. You might wanna buckle up, baby.
Solo: Experience Han’s first meetings with Chewbacca, Beckett, and Lando Calrissian, and take part in epic film moments with the breakneck pace only Star Wars™ Pinball can deliver. For the first time ever in a video game, YOU can pilot the Millennium Falcon to make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs!
Features of Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball Solo
Following are the main features of Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball Solo that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Lando invites you to experience his adventures, from sabacc-playing swindler to sarlacc-escaping Rebel hero. Play through iconic Lando scenes, and join his escapades as seen on TV and comics.
- War! Fight for the glory of the Empire during Han’s final moments in Imperial service. Order attacks, defend your territory, train troops…and feed the Wookiee in the pit with Imperial deserters.
- Add a standalone entry to your library.
- Got high resolution textures.
- Bundles some of the most staggering modifications.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements of Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball Solo
Before you start Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball Solo Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel i5-4590 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 3GB
- Setup Size: 6.4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8GB
Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball Solo Free Download
Click on the below button to start Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball Solo. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
Before Installing You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video