Snow Bros 2 Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing adventure and animated game.
Snow Bros 2 PC Game 1990 Overview
The gameplay of Snow Bros. is similar to Bubble Bobble, released in 1986. The game supports up to two players, with each player taking the part of one of two snowmen, Nick and Tom. Each player can throw snow at the enemies. The player must throw snow at each enemy until it is completely covered and turns into a snowball. An enemy partially covered in snow cannot move until it shakes it off.
Once an enemy has been turned into a snowball, the player can roll it. The snowball will rebound off of walls until eventually shattering against a wall. Any enemies the snowball rolls into are eliminated and other stationary snowballs start rolling when the rolling snowball touches them. If the player manages to take out all of the enemies with kicking one snowball (this one snowball may be used to make others bounce around as well and increase the chances to pull this trick off), bonus money will fall from the sky.
Features of Snow Bros 2
Following are the main features of Snow Bros that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Red increases walking speed.
- Blue increases the amount of snow thrown, thus making it easier to cover an enemy in the snow.
- Yellow increases the distance that snow can be thrown.
- Green causes your character to inflate like a balloon while having the ability to fly around the screen and knock out enemies for a limited period of time.
System Requirements of Snow Bros 2
Before you start Snow Bros 2 Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Pentium 4 or later.
- RAM: 256MB
- Setup Size: 7.2MB
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB
Snow Bros 2 Free Download
Click on the below button to start Snow Bros 2. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.